So why do you have to use interior contactor services? There are several other advantages possessed by interior contracting services (not project contractor), including:
1. In an interior contracting team, there is a design planning department (architect or designer) who can read the work drawings, the project implementation section with experienced field officers and implementation teams, and project supervisors.
2. With a team of experts in their respective sections, then you can entrust the renovation project completely from design, construction, electricity, to finishing work.
3. Contractor services have a clear domicile and business entity, so you will feel safer when making a transaction compared to contractor projects that do not have a domicile or business entity.
4. With a larger volume of work, you can get lower costs than using the services of specialist artisans.
Check the contractor
1. Website and business profile
Usually a good contractor has their own website or business profile. You can see the details about the company and decide if it suits your will. Because usually every company has their respective specialties, such as aluminum glass specialists, tables and chairs, TV racks, wardrobes, kitchen sets, design drawings, and others. Choose a contractor who can do everything you want to make it easier to work on and usually costs will be cheaper because of the more volume of work.
Every interior contractor must have work experience. Therefore, try to see the results of work that has been made. Make sure you choose the right contractor according to your wishes.
3. Office and workshop
If possible visit the office or workshop so that if there is a problem, you know where to file complaints. The domicile of the office and clear workshop will make you calm at the time of payment.
Tips for doing home renovations
In renovating a house, you must have a careful planning first. Because careful planning will speed up the renovation process and make budget efficient. Consult your home renovation planning with contractors who have interior design services so you can get input regarding your renovation plans. As we know that home renovation is not just about the cost of renovation, but the planning stage is more towards the concept itself. Interior designers will help you finalize the concept so that in later implementation, the interior of your home can be according to your wishes.
In addition to the concept and cost of renovations that must be considered, you must also take into account the pipeline and electricity. Avoid massive disassembly so that the budget remains used efficiently. Keep using the main structure of the building, and adding minor if needed. This is different if you plan to build houses from vacant land. Because in home renovations, you have to take into account the costs of dismantling and this is what makes renovation costs can be higher than the cost of building a new home. We recommend that in each process of home renovation, you know the location of the building structure along with pipelines and electricity that is embedded in the wall or floor. This can assist the contractor in carrying out renovations, and affect the efficiency of the budget costs.
Use standard materials suggested by the contractor. Avoid using inexpensive materials with substandard quality, especially those involving building structures. This will affect the strength of the overall building structure. It may be that initially you want to save costs, but the opposite happened. You can incur extra costs for maintenance or replacement of materials more often. Common brands and standard sizes can be your recommendation in choosing building materials. In this case, the experience of an interior contractor will really help you.
Tips on home interior renovations will be discussed by taking into account limited funds. You should consult your home renovation plan with the services of an interior contractor so that the results obtained are of high quality. Why do you have to use an interior contractor? Don’t you have to spend additional funds, even though the budgeted funds are limited? Questions like these will always arise when we plan home renovations. But whether or not to use the services of an interior contractor is very dependent on your ability and knowledge in carrying out home interior renovations. If you do not have enough knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of materials and stages of work, you should use experts to help you.
In addition to being able to complete your home renovation work more planned and quickly, you can also focus on your own main work. You don’t need to think about the ongoing process, because the interior contractor will provide experts to plan and control the daily activities that are running. Interior contractors have experts to plan the interior design of your home, and field supervisors to control the work process that is taking place.
Quality vs. Quantity
In this case, make sure you use a quality interior contracting service, which is able to provide interior design services at the same time, not separately. Because you will benefit in time and cost. If you employ design and workmanship separately, the deficiency will occur in the planning team’s communication with the implementer.
In addition to using the services of an interior contractor, so that you can reduce the cost of home renovations, you should use the priority scale which parts of your house should be renovated first. After the planning is complete, obey the work schedule, do not add work outside of what you have planned so that costs can swell.
Use quality materials because it will affect the durability of the interior of your home. Quality materials don’t need to be expensive, but you need to know how long they are used. Avoid low-cost material with lower quality as well, because it will affect the cost of care and usage. This is what is often not thought by homeowners. When the house is finished renovation, after a while you will be surprised when the couch you use starts to get uncomfortable, the cupboard you ordered starts to curve, the door starts to expand, the ceramic floor starts to lift, and so on. Once again you must remember at the point of usage period.
Minimalist Home Interior Renovation Tips
In renovating a minimalist home interior, there are several things that you must consider, namely:
1. Prioritize priorities according to the existing budget. Avoid adding work before the main work is completed because it will make the costs swell. For example if you want to renovate the interior of a child’s room, don’t think about remodeling another room first. If your priority is to make a kitchen set, then renovating a child’s room can be postponed. Focus on your main goal.
2. We recommend that you use new building materials, not used. Avoid used materials even though they are still suitable for use, especially those related to structural and finishing work because they pose a risk to the strength of the building and the final results of the work.
3. Pay attention to the water and electricity installation lines so that they are not problematic in the future. Make sure the material used is of standard size for the home and safe to use.
4. Make furniture that is minimalist and sized to fit the interior of your home. The main thing is to choose a concept that is in line with your room, no need to be expensive.